DENVER | FULL-TIMEWe’re looking for a dedicated, detail-oriented Feature Analyst. Our Feature Analyst will work alongside other analysts, subject matter experts, developers, and the scrum team to define business and technical requirements for our digital mortgage platform. This position requires extensive experience in product analysis, a deep understanding of technology and data, a strong ability to collaborate, proven problem-solving and decision-making skills, and a great attitude. Our Feature Analyst will interact with internal and external stakeholders, including, but not limited to, product owners, senior leadership, vendors, and clients.
- Elicit business and technical requirements using interviews, research, requirement working sessions, storyboards, process maps, use cases, competitive product analysis, etc.
- Document business requirements according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously and concisely. Represent requirements using alternative views, such as prototypes, scenarios, workflow diagrams, etc.
- Document technical requirements, including domain events, contracts, interactions via API between frontend and backend layers, data, calculations, etc.
- Gain a strong understanding of process and data flow mapping to document work activities, system interactions, and validations.
- Ability to design a wide range of complex features, including integrations with 3rd parties, data mapping, frontend or backend heavy features, calculators, document management, rules and validations, and an overall ability to build a feature from the ground up.
- Collaborate with all disciplines and departments in the company, including developers (frontend, backend, and data), UI/UX (designers, content, and developers), product owners, QA, client services, legal/compliance, vendor management, senior leadership, and executives.
- Become a product expert with strong demonstration and presentation skills.
- Provide ongoing support to developers, qa, client services, and production support.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, including sprint sizing, planning, prioritization, and retrospectives. Apply agile methodologies to your day-to-day.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Interviewing and listening skills, to engage individuals and groups to surface essential requirements.
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders.
- Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile differing views, deconstruct high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Writing skills, to communicate information effectively to technical and business users.
- Modeling skills, to represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Great attitude and passion to learn constantly.
- Minimum 5-7 years of product analysis experience.
- Residential mortgage experience preferred.
- History of leading and developing top performing teams.
- Experience with Agile software development cycles, including design, development, testing, deployment, and post release support.
- Experience with Google Collaboration Suite (i.e. Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Experience with BPMN and JIRA are helpful.
BENEFITS + PERKS
- Competitive compensation package + health benefits
- Company bonus structure + 401k match
- Flexible work schedule and generous vacation policy
- Weekly catered meals
- Dog-friendly office
- RTD EcoPass + parking contribution
- Cell-phone reimbursement
- WFH policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Gym membership discount
PromonTech will not accept communications from employment agencies. There is no relocation associated with this position.
PROMONTECH LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITY/FEMALE/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN